Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing #19

Well this computer I'm on doesn't really have any features so it's pretty hard to get the podcast of MPR's "In the Loop" radio show I am a fan of. I think I need itunes. Which means I'll have to go over to a friend's house to listen to this podcast. Ohhh technology...
Ok, I got it. I listened to that podcast. It was sooooo good.
Of the directories, I thought the MN Podcast was really disorganized and hard to look at. It's hard to know what podcast to listen to on Podcast.net or .com. It is cool that teachers can create podcasts for their students. With all this new technology people with different learning styles might be getting their day. Lots of people learn visually and audibly, not through reading or writing. And with all these podcasts, Youtube videos, etc. they can learn things another way.
But anyway, back to podcasts.
I probably won't listen to many podcasts. I am too addicted to plain old NPR. It's hard to decide which podcast to listen to. I really only listen to things that aren't cds or records when I'm driving (blechh) or cooking or cleaning. Otherwise I've got the turntable going. But if for some reason I had all this free time, it would be fun to make a podcast. This frog blog is keeping me busy enough.

No comments: