Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thing #11

I am obsessed with Del.icio.us now. This is terrible...
I love the internet and go to the same websites a lot. I don't really use bookmarks, since I don't have a computer at home, so there is no point in putting my favorite websites on a computer that isn't mine. So that means I have to remember the ones I like or just forget them and wish I remembered them...
I love that you can see what other people tagged a website as-it makes me see how other people think of things. I also love that I can see what other people are looking at. I'm sure I will find a whole slew of new websites to frequent.
My library and art space could use it to let people who visit our website know about cool friends. It can be another form of the "links" page.
I like the idea of saving your bookmarks on a site that is available everywhere...
I wish you didn't have to install that button. I do like the cloud tags.

No comments: