Friday, March 7, 2008

Thing #6



Chicks on Speed has been in my life a lot lately. Here is a trading card of myself, but I have to say I've made much better trading cards in the darkroom.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Here is the drumset for my new band. We tell everyone we are a polka band but in fact know no polka songs.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Here is a picture of someone's shaved head. Do you know how much more satisfying it would be to actually shave this into someone's head?



That was actually the original "Don't Look Back" take, but they thought it was too specific, and would make other fans jealous, so they changed it to illustrate a song.
I think I am obsessed with this generating thing.

No comments: